Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A love letter from our Father (I) 2 Corinthians 4:7



But we have this treasure in earthen vessels,
that the excellency of the power may be of God,
and not of us.

2 Corinthians 4:7 (KJV)
       **************************************

I came from Bethlehem.
Bethlehem.
Can any good thing come out of Nazareth ?

Despise not small beginnings.
For if you are faithful over little,    
                                                              I shall make you faithful over much.
                                                              I bring the increase.

                 Be a good steward of what you have,
                 Within your earthen vessel is great treasure.
                                                  Within you, My child,
                                                  Lives and reigns a King.

This most holy thing has come down from Heaven to dwell within you ~
the son  of Man had no place in which to lay His head.
I now call you My dwelling place.
                      My temple. 

It may seem that you have few talents,
but when I hold the loaves and fishes in My hand ....
anything is possible.
So shall it be with you, My child.
I hold you in My hands.


Acknowledgement  : Source from The Voice of My Beloved
Writer : Anne Wampler
" Sitting at the Master's Feet "

No comments:

Post a Comment