Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Marriage ~ a long lasting relationship " 婚姻〜一個長期持久的關係 "

 " Marriage ~ a long lasting relationship " 
婚姻〜一個長期持久的關係


        Marriage is about two souls, lovers decided to live together and via wedding ceremony they announcing to all people surround them that both have decide to love one another, care for each other and take care of one another till death only apart.
      " 婚姻 " 就是一種兩個相愛的人決定住在一起,並通過婚禮儀式,宣布他們所有的人圍繞著他們兩人都決定要彼此相愛互相關心照顧彼此至死不渝只能分開。

       As for many people, marriage is a " MAJOR " decision in life.
      對於很多人來說,結婚是人生一個“重大”的決定

      I remember more than 8 years ago, during his marriage proposal i.e. before I agreed to marry my beloved husband ;  I tested his love toward me by asking him one question .......
        我記得8年多在他求婚之前,即答應嫁給我心愛的丈夫。我測試了他的愛,了他一個問題.......

     "If one day, I grown old, no more teeth, no more beautiful and attractive as now, my hair grown grey and turning white...... etc will you still love me as much as you telling me you love me now ??? ", I wanted to be assure that I was going to marry to a man who can love me even when I'll be ugly or old.
        “如果有一天垂垂老矣沒有了牙齒沒有現在一樣美麗吸引力我的頭髮變白......你還愛我就像你現在告訴我” ???“我想確保自己的決定嫁給一個男人能够愛我白頭到,即使將会是又老、又醜的

       And my beloved one, Benjamin Liu answered, " YES ! I will. "
       我心愛的人劉世平回答說:“是的,我會的。



Ed Ames - " My Cup Runneth Over "

On coming 18th of Jan. 2015, we are going into our 9th years wedding anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment